NYSERDA Home Performance With Energy Star®
AEA is a participating contractor in NYSERDA Home Performance with Energy Star® Program serving single family and one-to-four-unit small homes, primarily in New York City and the surrounding counties downstate. We are also a licensed home improvement contractor in the City of New York, license number: 1453859.
- Up to 40 percent savings on energy bills
- Higher home resale value
- A quieter, more comfortable living environment
- Improved air quality for better health
- Greater home durability with lower maintenance
- Increased environmental safety and energy efficiency
You may be eligible for a free or reduced cost energy audit. Please contact us for more information.
If you have any questions please contact Robert Gardella at 718.292.6733 ext. 8006 or email@example.com.
All New York Energy $mart programs are funded by RGGI (Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative), Energy Efficiency Portfolio Standard (EEPS), and System Benefits Charge (SBC) paid by electric distribution customers of Central Hudson, Con Edison, NYSEG, Niagara Mohawk, Orange and Rockland, and Rochester Gas and Electric. NYSERDA, a public benefit corporation established by law in 1975, administers SBC funds and programs under an agreement with the Public Service Commission.
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® fact sheet
- Program application
- Assisted Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® income guidelines
- What to expect from your Home Performance contractor